Wednesday, November 23, 2016

HAPPY MAIL: Inklings and Astro-Inklings by Tanya Bond


These two beauties came in the mail yesterday afternoon and I'm extremely excited. I ordered them as soon as I saw that Tanya Bond had made an astrology inspired coloring book. I've seen her Inklings on Instagram before, but I didn't want to order from Amazon. I couldn't hold back this time though. I had to have the Astro-Inklings book and the Inklings book just kind of jumped in my cart, oops.

I knew that the paper wouldn't be amazing, because they're printed by Amazon, but it's so much worse than I had expected. Next time I'll save up and order the better quality ones from Tanya's Etsy shop!

I think I'll color the cancer page first, because that's my zodiac sign. I want to make it even more true to the colors and the personality of the sign than Tanya did with her version.

Do you want flip throughs of the books?

No comments :

Post a Comment