Friday, November 25, 2016

REVIEW: Blomstermandala by Maria Trolle


Blomstermandala by Maria Trolle might be my favorite coloring book. It's so lovely and I love all the drawings in it. I always hesitate to start coloring in it, because I'm so afraid that I can't do it justice with my coloring.

This beautiful book has drawings of the most amazing flowers and the cutest animals. I wish Maria Trolle would do many more books like this one. It's perfect!

It's a hardback book with a colored drawing from the book on the front with gold accents. The paper is nice and thick, but very smooth. If you're used to more textured paper then it does take some time to get used too.
The paper is off white and some of the pages has a pre-printed black background.

I haven't tried wet media in this book yet, but I'm sure it'll work just fine with some buckling. Alcohol markers might bleed through, so test it on a safe spot before coloring in one of your favorite pages!
My Faber-Castell Polychromos and my Derwent Coloursoft colored pencils work perfectly in this book and they blend so smooth. Gel pens are also great to use in this book.


It can be bought at Penstore.com for a good price!

Do you own this book? Do you like it?

No comments :

Post a Comment